Emo + ing

Jz been emo recently...
Maybe i am too free and have too much times to think unnecessary stuff...
Jz miss them so much...
Never wish to back cyber on 6th June..
Feel so empty inside my heart...
But i have to go back when the time come...
I have no choice..
Unless i want extend.. @@

Cyber is cold without them..
Cyber is dead city for me without them...
Jz wish that they could be at my side and enjoy my life jz like this forever..
But i know it is impossible..
We have to seperate when the time come...
Everybody have their own destiny...

I am afraid that the friendship between us might cold down..
Maybe you are right..
I jz been emo and feel sad now...
When time pass i will be OK...
But not at this moment...
Feel so complicated now...

I miss u guys a lot...
Miss all the time we spend together..
Miss all those sweet memory...

Sometimes, i am regret...
Regreting that why i did not utilize the chances when i can go out with you all...
Now, want meet also hard and is a problem for us...
All are at different places already...

Sometimes, i duno who i miss actually..
I am confused..
I love u VAD R...
Thanks for the accompany throughout past 3 years uni life...

Emo Emo Emo~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.