Lucky

Lucky is my cousin's dog...
He is a Rottweiler...
He passed away yesterday, 24th May 2010...

6 years ago..
When my uncle bought Lucky, they thought that he is a healthy dog..
However, after he stay for a few days in the house..
They realized that both of his back leg can't really walk properly...
It is like no energy and the leg is weak...

Lucky passed away coz both of his back leg got some problem and cause him hard to walk...
His skin got some sickness as well...
This few days he can't even eat and sleep...
After struggling for some times, my uncle family decided to put him to sleep on 26th May 2010 to reduce his pain...
However, he passed away on 24th May 2010 afternoon...
Maybe he know that his time had come..

Lucky was a very clever boy...
He know how to use a rope and tie another dog come to the kitchen and have dinner...
He know who he should bark at and who he should play with...
He is so clever until he can remind my uncle that my uncle did not install the things properly...
He very pattern some more..
He can show different type of expression in his face to make us happy...

Lucky is such a lovely dog...
Although i just meet him for not more than 5 times in my cousin's house..
Yet i love him..
I love him as much as i love my dog...

Without him, my house will never have Rottweiler..
It is because of him, my dad bought a Rottweiler...
And i love my Jackie too...
My Jackie is as clever as him...








Rest in peace Lucky...
U know i will always miss u...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.