Miss those days

Just after finish my auditing test yesterday...
Supposely it should be a very happy day..
Alone in the room after back from sing K with my coursemate..
Opening Facebook like usual...
Yet my feeling was complicated...

Gamma year will come to an end after i take my Korean's test on coming friday..
And immediate come my 2 week holidays...
Yet my feeling was sad..
It is just too sad...
Not because i don't want to enter the Delta year..
Yet is i will be seperate with one gang of my belover RC's fren and HIM temporarily...

He will be temporarily away for training...
I can't immediately see him as i always do now..
I can't have meal with him often...
Can't go out with him often...
He just like temporarily physically disappear from my side...
Normally can't meet him at least just for the 3 weeks..
Yet now is 6 month..
In this 6 month there is an unknown number of times that i can meet him...
Perhaps more perhaps less...
Who will know it???
I hope i can go through this time without him by myself where i have to learn to be independent and strong...

Dear..
Thanks for always be there for me..
Thanks for appear in my life..

Thanks for accompany me walk through all the sweet and tough moment...
Thanks for the care especially during the exam period..
Thanks for waking me up when i oversleep..
Thanks for the food u pack for me when i lazy want go tapao..
Too many things to thanks..
What i can say is.. i will definetely miss you when u r not around... T.T

Go through all the photo and video in my facebook and my album..
All the sweet memory just keep on refresh in my mind...
I miss those days so much...
I miss the days when u guys are with me..
I miss the days when we go duty together..
I miss the days when we crazy together..
I miss the days when we go eat supper together in the mid night...
I miss the days when i sad all of your shoulder are there for me all the times...
I miss the days when we organize camp together..
I miss the days when we sleep together in camp..
I miss the days when we become casualty together...
I miss the days when we laugh together,cry together and go through all the tough moment together...
I really miss all those days...

Dear friends...
Thanks for appearing in my life..
Your appear make my uni life full with fun and joy..
Without u all, my uni life will be definetly bored and meaningless...
Thanks for all the sweet memory..
I will miss you all so much for sure..

I feel grateful that God bring those friends in my life..
Thanks God..
Really thanks God~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.