Patience

I don't have any patience at least in this moment of time..
I am just easily get hot...
This few days i have been like that...
This is all because of my stupid body that easily get tired...
I just feel tired all the times..
My leg is injured and can't even walk for a long journey...
Yet i have to walk here and there to settle all the stuff everyday!!!
Tired and pain make myself get emo...

I hate ppl asking me to wait for him when he is the one who request for something..
I hate ppl asking me to take sth yet the things not even deliver and waste my time to become a fool...
I hate ppl dunno be a good listener but giving so many stupid advise that i at that moment of time don't even need it..
I hate ppl keep on delaying sth that is urgent!!!
I hate ppl keep on depending on me when he himself can settle the things in a more easy way...
I hate ppl always make things complicated!!!
I hate it..
I hate everything...
At least in this moment of time i hate everything..

I am serioulsy tired...
I hate myself more than any others things..
I want to rest..
I want to at least have a moment of rest..
I play Restaurant city yet it can't reduce my stress..
I go out with Rc friends to have fun yet the problem stil there..

I am very tired already~~~
I can't be patience at least in the moment like this..
If i emo in front of you, please forgive me~~~

1 comments:

Henry Tan said...

Just be happy la ya. Cheer up. =)

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.