Miss u

The moment when we have to say goodbye with each others...
My heart just feel so sad..
Have to temporarily seperate for 6 month~~~
Just feel like going together with u yet i noe it is impossible...
Hope to have more time with u yet unable to do so...
You busy tranfering house and i busy packing going to genting later...

Already get used of it with u besides me...
Suddenly lose sth to be dependent on...
I just feel so empty...
World going upside down...

Without u besides me, i hope i can be strong..
Without u besides me, i hope i won't miss u so much..

Dear..
Hope everything will be alright..
Hope u can faster come bek here after intern..
Hope this 6 month can pass as soon as possible..
I just miss you so much~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.