bObkY, tEddY & sNookY

Bobky, Teddy and Snooky..
Is all my belover dog's name...
Today i just suddenly miss them so much...
However, they already rest in peace long ago...

I just miss them so so so much now...
Miss all the happiness they bring to me...
All the joy...
All their action...
All their cute cute behavior...
I just miss them so much...
I will never forget them in my life...

My belover Bobky....
My belover teddy...
My belover Snooky...

I thanks God for bringing them into my life...
Although the time is short yet it make my life colorful...
I will have no regret for been their master...
I love you all...
Bobky, Teddy, Snooky...
Rest in peace!!!

I really miss u all so much that i will never forget you 3...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.