tHieF

Today, one incident that frighten me happen...
I and Ping Ying went to our Uni's book store to buy book...
When we arrive the book store, there is no bag on the bag stand there...
So, as usual we have to put our bag there before we enter the book store...

When we go in, one international student come out...
A while more, she suddenly come in and say her bag is missing...
The bag she put on the book stand there is missing...
Oh God...
I just feel so afraid and went out and see...
Luckily my bag is still there...
Another malay girl went out...
A while she also say her bag is missing...
Both of the girl who put their bag on the bag stand before us is missing....

It really frighten me...
How can the bag get missing???
How if i went to the book store as early as them???
How if my bag get stole???
I really thank God for his protection on my belonging...
Luckily i and Ping Ying went to the book store later than that 2 girls...
Or else our belonging will get stole like them...

I just feel so weird...
Why the things will get missing???
I went to the book store for so many times also i never hear of this incident happen there...
Even the book store's owner say so....

The thief...
How can you steal others belonging and make them sad????
You are not supposed to do so...
You should not become a thief...
A thief that people will hate....

Really thank God for his protection everyday...
So grateful~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.