lOve mAttErs

Yesterday when i was about to take a nap, a sms from my dear suddenly come in...
He ask me whether want to go watch movie or not later...
They want to go watch Love matters...
I say ok then continue to take my nap...
Plan to wake up at 430pm...
Time pass so fast...
Out of sudden i received a phone call from him...
He say 6pm go Sunway...
Then i like blur blur...
I take my Hp and see...
Omg.. it is already 530pm...

The first things we do when we reach Sunway is to go and buy ticket...
Aikzz.. The movie really so many people want to watch...
Almost all is full...
Then we choose 930pm movie...
We go the BBQ plaza to have our dinner...
I, Ken, May Yeng and Kang eat until so full...

The love matters is really a funny movie..
It is just so fun and nice...
We laugh from the beginning of the movie until the end...
The content of this movie is just so cute~~~ ^^
I like this movie so much..
I started to like those Singapore movie already...
Those actor are always almost the same...
But just wont feel sien to see they all act...
Coz it really entertain me...
Hehe.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.