dIzZy

Yesterday i slept around 11 something...
It is consider quite early for me as i normally will sleep around 1am...
I forget to sms Ken to tell him that i sleep already...
Then, he phone me at 1 something as he thought i not yet sleep...
I just remember that he phone me and i can't remember our conversation...
I am quite blur for that moment...

This morning when i wake up...
I just feel so dizzy...
My head feel so dizzy until i can't stand properly..
I dunno why...
That is why after i sms with Vin Yee i continue sleep until 9am only wake up..
However, i still feel a bit dizzy now..
Maybe is the way i sleep not correct and cause this happen...
Maybe is i really sick already...
I dunno..
Just hope that this condition will disappear and let myself become normal back...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.