sUrPrisEd

3 weeks of holidays cause me and my dear can't meet each others...
During the holidays, we sms each others everyday but we seldom phone...
At first he say most probably will be back to campus on tuesday...
However, he is back today...

I took my nap at around 3 sth...
At that moment i am thinking of smsing him asking him after reach campus come and find me since we long time no meet already...
At the same time, i also waiting for my langkawi gift as well...
However, due to scared of been reject...
At last i also did not sms him telling him about what i hope in my mind....

At around 530pm he sms telling me he come back to campus now...
Then i was hoping him to say i come and find you but he didn't...
So it is really disappointing...

7 sth...
Out of sudden my hp ring...
Ken : What are you doing???
Sophia : Huh??? do nothing...
Ken : I come and find you now...
Sophia : oOoo...

An unexpected phone call...
It surprised me...
But my heart is full of happiness & joy...
Did he miss me???
Did he bring the gift he bought in the Langkawi???
Did he... ???
My mind is full of question mark...

He appear...
Finally appear in front of me after 3 week no meet...
My feeling is just too complicated...
All the feeling of missing him during this 3 weeks of holidays is just like a burden suddenly been put down...
Just feel like crying...
But it is with joy...^^

He grow until more fat already...
I am wishing him to give me the Langkawi gift..
However, he is really a coconut...
He put the chocolate inside his refrigerator at his house in Ampang and forget to bring it back...
Sob.. Sob.. Sob...
Have to wait for 2 more week only can eat already...
He is really coconut la...

But today really surprising me...
I did not even tell him i am taking the supplementary paper tomorrow yet he know about it...
Wondering how he can make it...
My coursemate did not tell him also...

Today is a happy day for me~~~
Hoping that tomorrow will be a better one...
Ganbatte to myself for the paper~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.