sOri

Sorry for the hurt i bring to you as a friends...
At least at that moment, i really hurt you...
An unexpected type of decision i make cause everything to change...
The hurt i bring to you is already a fact...
Although i did not expected it to hurt you that much...

I know a broken heart no matter how it heal also will have scar there...
The wound will not get heal immediately...
Just hope that the scar can be decrease until the very small...
At least, i am not hurt you purposely...
I am some how regret for the decision i make...
My dear friends, i am really sorry for that...

I dunno how should i apologize to you...
I dunno how only you will forgive me in that matter...
Thousands and thousands of sorry is what i can say now...
At least now, what i can say is just sorry...
Hoping you can totally forgive me in that matter one day...

Feel sorry from deep inside my heart~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.