sUndAy

Today is Sunday~~~
I wake up at around 7 sth...
Then do my stuff..
Cleaning here and there...
Mana tau at 1030am Mr Yeo Chin Fon suddenly sms me asking me want to go eat breakfast or not...
Of course i say okay since i not yet have my breakfast...
It is really so rush for me...
They give me 10 minutes to get ready...
I have to take bath and iron my DRRO tshirt...
Unexpected they have to wait for Mr Ng Kok Hong who is same with me going to take bath as well..
Of course Ng Kok Hong get ready faster than me...
We depart from MMu around 11am...
Hehe...

We go here and there searching for photostat shop coz we need to photocopy the IHL's exam question...
Mana tau all photostat shop no open...
Then we go to Dengkil hoping to find one photostat shop...
But in the end still can't find it..
We eat our breakfast at Dengkil..

At 1pm supposedly we have to attend the Health Education courses...
Who knows the courses is cancel...
Actually it can't be say totally cancel as we will be having the test soon...
It is just a courses that no need to attend lecture and can have test immediately...
I first time experience this type of exam...
A test without lecture~~~
Hehe.. ^^
By the way, it is really fun~~~
Save my time & energy..

My dear say today 7am will wake up coz need to go somewhere...
I sms him he no reply..
I sms him second time at around 12 oso no reply..
I phone him also no accept my call...
Wondering what is he doing now..
Perhaps he is busy with his things...
Mana tau at 111pm, he sms me tell me he is still finding sandman at home...
Omg...
He is really a pig that like to sleep...
Haha... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.