hOt tEmpEr

I dunno what is going on with me...
This few days my temper is just too hot...
Small things is enough to make me mad...
I am just too hot temper nowadays...
Why???
I dunno....
I really dunno...

Is because i too care of how others look at me???
Is because i dislike people keep on comment about me???
Is because i dislike people put me aeroplane???
Perhaps...
But i just dunno why...

I dislike this hot temper's me...
It is just too strange for me...
I am now like a stranger for myself...
I just too hate myself for been get angry for small matter...
It is so meaningless actually...
It just make myself suffer...
It really suffer~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.