tHaiPusaM duTy

First time in my life i went for the Thaipusam duty...
I have never expect myself to join this type of duty as it require a lot of energy and strength as it is a national event...
I choose to go to the night shift as it won't so hot & burn my skin...
I just don't want myself to become mangali...
Our duty time slot is from 9pm to next day 9am...
Exactly 12 hours...

5pm...
We depart from MMU...
Go to Serdang there take KTM...
It is free of charge as we are RC's member who go for duty...
We reach KL central and change another KTM...
We reach Sendol....
Then at there we sit train go to the Batu Caves for duty...
We reach there almost 830pm already....

At first, i, Shi Yun & Victor is in charge of bases...
But we feel that stay there is extremely boring and we go inside the caves for duty...
Wow...
I never expected myself to go inside the caves and see how the indian celebrate their Thaipusam...
Can't stand for the smell and the music...
But whole day staying there...
No matter how much i dislike, i also will have to get use of it...

Climb up to the caves...
We need to go through 272 stairs...
Due to have to open way for the casulty to be transport from the caves to the base under the caves...
I & Shi Yun have climb the stair up and down for 3 times...
We totally climb 1632 stairs for this duty...
Extremely exhausted and tired...
Feel like want to faint~~~

The food there is extremely spicy...
That's why we can't really eat it and feel hungry all the time...
Can't sleep as the people coming time to time...
The caves just too crowded..

However, i really enjoy this duty although i am exhausted...
This is because this is a great experience for me to learn how to handle cases in this type of event which involved so many people...
From this duty, can see how the RC's member from different state co-operate together just to serve the people voluntarily...
Just feel is a type of fate that we all are there to serve...

5pm - 12pm...
Totally spend 19 hours just for this duty...
It takes almost one of my days away...
However, i have no regret...
But, i just extremely tired and exhausted now...
Is time for me to sleep...
Haha... ^^

2 comments:

Aenbiarshy said...

haha.... 1632 stairs!!!
I think i will be fainted...
Btw, it is a good way to keep fit if i climb those stairs everyday, wow~~

Sophia Wong said...

Yalo...
I at first climb the stair that time also want faint~~~
Keep on count that when only can finish climbing all those long stair...
Haha...
But i think will become thin if everyday do the same things...
Hehe... ^^

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.