wIsh

This few days...
Many of my friends go through some sad moment...
My coursemate..
My dear friends...
Even my best friends...
Izzit now is the sad season???
How come so many things happen???

My heart just feel so sad for this...
I feel like myself is kind of useless as i can do nothing for them...
I can do nothing besides concerning them...
I can do nothing besides praying that everything will be back like usual..
I can do nothing besides hoping that my friends can have a good rest...
I can do nothing besides wishing that my friends will be happy all the times..

Wish...
I wish...
I do wish...
Wish my dear friends will be strong...
Wish my dear friends will be happy...
All the best for my dear friends~~~ ^^
Ganbatte~~~

1 comments:

vinny said...

yeah hope things will be better soon. =)

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.