thAnkS

Maybe is because my mood is damn bad...
I just feel sad for small small things...
Today my mood is totally out of the range...
However, thanks for my dear...
The words of encouragement...
The concern...
The care...
It make me feels better...

A simple sms...
A simple phone call...
It always appear in times like this without knowing...
Thanks for always be at my side...
Thanks for always understand me...
Thanks for knowing what i want & want i think...
Thanks for understand how i feel always...
Thank you~~~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.