sAd

Today, i finally come back to MMU after the 3 week of holidays...
However, my heart doesn't has any feeling of happiness...
It is just full of sadness...
The moment when i left my home, i just feel so sad..
I tell my mum, can i just don't go back to campus???
I just don't have the feeling of wanna coming back this time...
Why???
I dunno...
I just dunno...

Now, I miss my home so much...
I miss my parents, my sister, my brother & my doggie so much now...
Just feel so stress when think of everything...

Normally come back to MMU for the first week sure can relax but now i have to study for the supplementary paper...
Just because of this paper, i can't really enjoy my new year...
Just feel so stress when think of it...
I hate it..

So sad so sad...
Dunno why my heart is so sad now...
Sad for what???
I also dunno...
Feeling is so complicated...
Just feel like wanna go home now...
Dad, Mum, I really miss you so much...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.