2nd l@st p@pEr

While everyone is having their last paper tomorrow...
I am having my second last paper...
Really feel like crying...
Sob.. sob...

If i tuesday go for the exam, i will be taking my last paper tomorrow as well...
Now it is great...
Super duper great...
I have to study during my semester break for the last paper...
My PSA supplementary...

The medicine make me feel so sleepy...
I have no mood to study the Human Resource Management..
I hope tomorrow can come faster...I want to go back home earlier...
I miss my home so much so much~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.