miSs thE timEs wHen i wAs iN chuRch

Today i dunno why...
Suddenly miss the time when i was in the church...
I miss all my Church of Sitiawan's friends...
I miss the time when we are serving together..
I miss the time when we practising dance together..
I miss the time when we practise the music together....

I really really miss those days...
How long i have not been to church since i come to MMU???
How long i have not serve in church???
How long i did not play church song already???
How long i did not play tambourine and dance in church already???
How long?? How long???
I dunno... I really dunno...

Why i become so lazy after i go to MMU study???
Why i did not go to church or even join the cell group???
I already stay far far away from God...
I miss those days..
I really miss those days..

I hope i can get back to there..
I hope i can become the Sophia that is super active in church like last time..
I hope.. I really hope..
I hope to serve God again...
I hope to dance again..

New year.. New wish..
This is my wish.. My desire...
To go back to church again..
To serve God again..
To stay closer with God again..

My hope... My wish..
Hope God answer my prayer...
Let me become a real christian again...

2 comments:

Teresa Tiong said...

ask you go you always busy :p

Sophia Wong said...

I want go also de ma..
But situation not allow..
I become bad bad gal liao lo...
Sob...

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.