sLeepIng piLl

The medicine that the doctor give to me is just like a sleeping pill...
Everytimes after i consumes it, i will feel so so so sleepy and cannot continue my study...
Aikzz...
The medicine is also bitter...
I really hate to eat medicine or see doctor..
But i have to continue consume the medicine in order to get well so that i can go for exam on this coming friday...

Medicine ar medicine..
Please don't make me so sleepy anymore okie???
I cannot finish study my Human Resources Management already le...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.