kEn's biRthdaY

23rd Jan...
It is my dearest ken birthday...
He is just staying too far from me at that moment...
I unable to celebrate for him his birthday as one is in Perak & one is in Ampang now...
The first time his birthday when we are together...
But i unable to celebrate for him...
Just feel a bit disappointed...

Can't celebrate for him for his birthday..
What i can do???
I just can send the birthday gift i buy for him through post laju to him...
He do received the gift on his birthday...
Another things i can do is phone him at 11.58pm on 22nd Jan...
And talk phone with him until 0.00am on 23rd Jan and wish him happy birthday..
That is the only things i can do for his birthday...

However, for him like there is no surprised when he received the gift i send to him through post laju...
Why???
Coz this fellow too clever liao and is able to guess what i am going to do...
One week before his birthday he already told me the things i am going to do is this and that...
No matter how i deny also he never believe...
That moment i just feel like killing him...
Haha...
But in the end i just do according to my plan...
Don't care him whether he really know what i am doing or not...

Plan to phone him at 11.55pm on 23rd to say the last happy birthday to him ...
But, i am too tired already...
I slept at 10 something while my alarm clock ring until want faint liao also i no wake up...
Haha..
I am really a pig...
When i wake up already 1am...
My plan to be the first one to wish him happy birthday & the last one to wish him is gone...
Just because i sleep like a pig at that moment... =.="

By the way, i just wish my dear to be happy and healthy everyday...
Love ya~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.