tAkinG mC fOr thE fiRst tiMeS

I have never take any Mc for my exam paper in my life...
Today is the first time..
The first & only one...
How unlucky am i to be???

Yesterday i slept at 10pm and wake up at 1.40am myself..
I thought Ken will wake me up at 1am ...
But he slept also...
I feel so sleepy & continue sleep...
Ken wake me up at 2.44am...
My PSA not yet finish study...
Still got so many chapter to go...
A bit worry and angry myself why keep on sleeping...
Study study study~~~

I eat some bread for my breakfast...
7 something...
My stomach started to pain...
I keep on go to the toilet until my leg feel so powerless...
Hisshhh...

8 something....
The situation still the same...
I feel like crying...
How am i going to do my exam paper with the condition like this????
Later keep on go to the toilet then i no need do the exam paper already...
I feel so angry at myself why suddenly stomach will pain...

I keep on asking myself...
Why in time like this???
Why i have to sick during the exam time???
Why why why????
I dunno why...
I feel like all things i study for PSA is like for nothing...
Today i can't even go for exam...
I feel so so so sad...
My semester break gone...
I have to study for PSA during my semester break...
Hisshhhh...
Argghhhh...

Although i really dislike PSA's exam...
But i never expected myself to take mc...
Such a sad day for me...
Unexpected things happen in my life...
First time taking mc...
First time skip my exam...
First time so hopeless...
First time so scared...
I really many first time give to you ---> PSA


2 comments:

Aenbiarshy said...

It is really unlucky for you.
Hope your everything will go smoothly.
Gambatek~~~

Sophia Wong said...

Thank you o~~~
Really so xian mu u all finish PSA exam already...
Aikzzz...

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.