miSs thOse dAy wiTh Rc's fRiEndS

Suddenly so miss my RC's friends...
Especially my VAD C de...
Miss those days so so so much~~~
So long did not really go out with my VAD C friends already...
I also dunno why...
Pehaps i am busy???
Maybe...
This is the another things i regret during my semester 2...

Semester 3 i want my life back like before...
Back to the life where i always join RC's friends out for supper...
Back to the life i always crazy crazy with RC's friends...
I want my life full of memory with no regret...
Aikzz...
I emotional again..
Maybe that is the character of a girl...
Haha.. ^^











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.