rEsulT

23rd Jan...
Supposely it is a happy day for me as today is my dearest ken birthday...
However, today semester 2 result is out...
It is really a sad day for me..
I never ever get such a bad result in my life before..
Some more it is without adding PSA yet..
How am i gonna to face this fact???

I think i sure get a C in my result or else the gpa won't drop until so low so low...
I think is ecomm...
Sad sad sad...
I hate this semester result..
How come it is like that???
I dunno..
I really dunno why..

Perhaps i did not study well..
Perhaps i did not concentrate during my study...
Perhaps... perhaps...
I dunno...
Feel so sad...
But I don't want give myself any excuse for this bad result...
It is a fact that i did not put enough effort in maintain my cgpa..
This is the result...
A result for not being put much effort in study...
A result for not start study during the first day of the semester...
A result for watch too much drama & sleep too much...

If i unable to maintain my first class and pull up my cgpa in the coming semester, i will let myself isolate from this world...
Just can study study study only...
It is a punishment for myself for being play too much & sleep too mcuh...
Lazy pig deserve this type of punishment...

3 comments:

Aenbiarshy said...

Gambatek together as my result also drop a lot.
I would also like to maintain my result~~
Wuwuwu, but i already relieve to see my all result pass....

HL said...

whoa! the last part u were saying, if u r unable to main ur first class in the coming semester...

were u suggesting that u r still in first class at this moment even though "u think u sure" that uve got a "c"??

Geez, u r still great!

Sophia Wong said...

Chit pei, thanks neh~~~
HL, i not so sure but either get a C or a B- coz the gpa drop a lot...
I think most properly is a C lo..
O else it wont drop until so terrible...

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.