sEmesTer 2

Finally, i end my semester 2 officially...
I can go back home already...
I will meet my family & doggie later...
So happy.. ^^

Semester 2 is a busy semester which cause me have to rush for assignment, weekly test & presentation...
However, it ends..
It finally ends...
I left 1 more short semester to go before i graduate...
Hurray~~~

Yesterday, I go Sunway with Ken at night..
At there we celebtrate for Kang2 birthday...
And then watch movie...
Wow, today i have watch 2 movie...

At first i really feel so unhappy because the things doesn't go as it should be..
Supposely i and Ken should go Times Square shopping at 4pm...
However, due to his tiredness...
All have cancelled...
I really feel so disappointed at the first place...
Feel like crying..
Hishh...
I already want go back home liao some more 3 week won't be meeting each others...
He can't even accompany me to shopping...
However, lastly we go Sunway at 745pm...

Actually i think he don't even understand why i date him 2 week ago for 9th Jan...
I just want to spend some times with him before i go back home on 10th Jan...
3 week won't be meeting each others...
Maybe he don't even have the feeling of missing each others...
But, i will...

My semester 2 finally end...
End with happiness??? Sadness???
I dunno..
The feeling is complex...

My sweet sweet home...
Here i come~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.