a pOweR fAiluRe

Yesterday, I go out with Ken & his housemate to eat Ba Ku Teh at Sk...
Both of our mood doesnt look good because we feel stress for the final exam...
Inside the car, we did not really talk...
The atmosphere is just so gloomy and scary as the car just got 2 of us...
After eating the Ba Ku Teh, he fetch me home...

Waiting for his sms to tell me that he reach home safely...
Time pass minutes by minutes yet no sms received...
A bit angry... a bit worry...
I phone him after i lose my patient...
The first words he say in the phone make my anger melt...
Hishhh...
Cant get angry at all...

While talking phone with him, suddenly the power supply been cut off...
The light on off on off...
And the surrounding of the apartment is just too quite...
Like the ghost movie..
I feel so scared coz i hate darkness....
All my housemate went out already...
Nobody at home...
My mind is totally blank!!!

I really hate this type of situation...
I nearly cry coz I already in bad mood and the power supply want to bully me some more...
It last almost half an hours...
I really hope this type of situation don't ever happen again...
Coz i really hate darkness...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.