sMs

I am kinda distrubing Ken in study this few days...
This morning, before he go exam...
He told me that he less sms me because he want to concentrate in study...
He want himself to be relax and don't want to think anything before go exam...
But, for the past few days...
I got sms him...
We sms each others not more than 10 message per day...
Consider much???
I dunno...
But normal days we sms more than that...
He reply me quite slow this few days...
But it is understandable...

Today, i only realised that my sms would be something disturbing to him in concentrate for study especially in final exam time...
I am kinda noob...
I did not realised it at all...

I am a person who like to sms...
While smsing with others, i still can concentrate in my study...
But if i ym or msn with others, i cannot concentrate in my study at all...
However, he is different with me...
He sms with others will make him cannot concentrate in study...
But when he ym or msn with others, he can concentrate in study...
We are totally different in this..

I totally forget about it in time like this..
Maybe study too much..
Too stress and too emotional...
Can't even recall small and tiny things...

I do hope my sms did not bring disturbance to him...
Hope he can do well in his last paper tomorrow...
So do i...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.