sNakE 1

The most scary things in this world is...
My house in new year got 2 snake come in...
Oh God...
Today another snake coming in...
This time this snake is white color one...
It really frighten me...
I hate snake ...
I really hate snake...
It make my heart like gonna heart attack!!!

My sister facing snake like nothing...
She has no feeling of scare at all...
She can take the bamboo and throw the snake away into the rubbish bin...
Oh God..
I like mad person screaming here and there..
I really scared snake...
I hate snake...
Hisshh...

I pray that all those stupid snake don't ever enter my house again...
I will burn their hole and tear them into pieces...
I swear!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.