sNakE

Snake...
This is the animal i hate the most in this world...
I hate cobra especially...
Why???
It is because it has take away two of my belover dog's life....
My bobky & teddy...
I miss them so so so much...
I hate those stupid snake for appear around my house or even appear in my house compound...
It should not have appear...

Today...
Another incident which make me shock happen again...
I was going to take a nap at around 345pm as i just come back from outside and it is quite tired...
Who knows???
Out of sudden my mum shout...
Snake snake snake~~~
I am quite blur as i about to sleep...
What i hear is jackie bite by snake...
I immediately jump up from my bed and rush down to see what is happening...

Oh god...
A cobra been bite by my dog until death...
It has been tear into half...
I see already i also feel like crying...
Cobra...
Oh god.. is cobra...
Why it appear again????
Each time they appear around my house i will like getting heart attack....
I don't want the same things happen again...
My heart is unable to accept the suddent shock anymore...

What i worry the most is whether my dog is bitten by the cobra o not...
I can't see any wound that the cobra bite as the hair is too much...
I unable to check also as i got 4 dog and they walk here and there...
Never sit there diam diam also...
The first things i do when i see the death cobra is i pray...
I pray to god that please safe my dog life...
Don't let my dog has any injury...
Just let my dog be safe and it is the greatest joy i will have...

Hour by hour pass...
I sit around my dog and see whether they got any weird action or not..
I really thanks god for protect my dog...
I really feel so grateful...
Without god protection my dog might get bite by cobra again...
Thanks god...

Stupid baka cobra...
Don't ever appear around my house compound or around my house anymore..
Or else i really will kill you...
I won't let you injured any of my family member & dog..
Never~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.