hOlidAyS

Holidays...
Normally when people mention about this words, they will be super duper happy..
However, my holidays this time won't be as relax as before...
Why???
The reason is so simple...
It is because i am taking supplementary paper for PSA...
I have mention it for several times in my blog...
I really feel so regret for not taking the paper during 6th Jan...
Or else i should be like everybody else happily enjoy their holidays...

I hope before i go back home..
I can have some happy moment...
I just want to spend some times with my coursemate, my friends and my dear...
However, what i wish normally hard to come through...
Is that so tough???
I dunno..
Maybe..

Today my life is like so messy...
So many things happen and make my mood so bad...
Can't even be happy even though i finish my paper...

I just now went to Alamanda with Kok Hong, Ping Ying, Catherine and Pei Chun to watch movie..
Bedtimes story..
It is such a nice movie..
It is so funny and the hamster is just too cute...
The hamster eyes is extremely big...
Super duper cute...
Hehe... ^^

Ng Kok Hong today no bully me but accompany me talking...
This make my mood become better a bit..
But my heart still quite sad...
Why??
I think only myself know what is going on to me...
Things i expected did not go as it should be...
Aikzzz...

Never mind la..
All edi over...
Go back home to cure my broken heart...
Enjoy my holidays...
Hope i really enjoys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.