PSA

PSA ar PSA...
Why are you so bad???
Why are you making my life so miserable???
You know what??
I hate you le....
I really really really hate you...

You are the toughest subject i ever meet...
You make me break my record...
The lowest mid term exam's marks i ever get..
The lowest assignment marks i ever get...
The lowest carry marks i ever get...
All the lowest lowest lowest things you get champion...
Champion!!!

You like champion so much izzit???
You really a bad subject...
Bad bad subject...

I wish i could like you but i can't...
I try..
I use all the way..
Still i cant like you...

Want i like you?
Can..
Very easy..
Let me get an As in PSA during the final...
Then i will not only like you but kissing you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.