wiSh

New Year there is always new wish...
What i wish the most for this 2009???

Things i wish for my family~~~
1. Be heathly all the time.
2. My parents can have a successful business throughout the year.
3. My siblings can achieve flying color in their exam.
4. Get closer to God more and more.
5. Have long life.
6. Be happy everyday.

Things i wish for my doggie~~~
1. Be healthy all the time.
2. Be safe.
3. Eat until fat fat.
4. Have long life.

Things i wish for my dear~~~
1. Be healthy all the time.
2. Don't always over work.
3. Take care of himself all the time.
4. Sleep early everyday.
5. Achieve flying color in result.
6. Have bright future in his career.
7. Success in everything he do.
8. Eat until fat fat.
9. Be happy everyday.

Things i wish for my friends~~~
1. Be healthy all the time.
2. Achieve flying color in result.
3. Be happy everyday.

Things i wish for myself~~~
1. Stay healty always.
2. Maintain my result in first class.
3. Get closer to God.
4. Remember to read bible everyday.
5. Must go church every Sunday.
6. My relationship with my dear can last long.
7. Become a more understanding gf.
8. Temper can improve and become more patient.
9. Be happy everyday.

I hope my wish can come through...
I hope all my wish can come through in this year...
Really hope so so so much...
Hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.