rElatiOnsHip

Today i accidently enter one of my friend's blog...
It is really such a sad news to know that my friends break with his gf...
Both of them are my friends..
I dunno what happen to them...
I have never expected this to happen on them...
It is something unexpected!!!
Really unexpected~~~
It makes me feel so shock!!!
I feel so sad to know about this...

I believed that a guy & a girls will be in relationship is always not by coincidence but by fate...
There are so many people in the world yet both can be friends...
Fall in love with each others and decided to be together...
It is something special and unique...
Not everyone can meet the one they really like and decided to have commitment to each others...

Once in the relationship, i think that it is the best we don't easily give up on it especially when we are angry or sad...
No one is perfect in this world..
Everyone did a mistake..
The main things is how we gonna maintain the relationship by using our heart...
The heart that when we first started in relationship with each others..
The excitement...
That type of feeling...
How we gonna make it last long...
That is the main things...

Imagine 2 different background and characteristic of people have to be together...
Sure there is a lot of different in opinion...
There is by love, we can tolerate with each others..
By love, we willing to make effort to make the relationship become better...
By love, we willing to change ourselve to become a better one...
Everything is by love...

Love is patient, love is kind..
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is no easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs...
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth..
It always protect, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres...
Love never fails...
(1 Corinthians 13 : 4 - 8)

I do hope...
My relationship with my dear can last as long as possible...
Nobody knows what will gonna happen next...
But i cherish every moment i have with him...
I thanks for eveything he done for me..
I appreciate...
I feel grateful...
I have no regret for choosing him to become my dear...
The only and special one...

2 comments:

kokhong said...

Hmm.. seem like can understand ur feelings when u tell me about this just now. What you say is so true.. Hope u will have a good future with him ya.. And help me pray that I will get a gf soon.. Valentine 2009 alone again.. Wuwu.. T.T

Sophia Wong said...

Thank you...
I tot u got 8 wife already wor..
Valentine day sure some of your wife will be accompany you de...
Hehe...
Btw, i do hope you can meet your Mrs. Right soon...
So that there is someone special accompany you in your life and make your life more colorful...

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.