hUngRy

I m very very very hungry now...
Dunno why my stomach feel so hungry..
Waiting for Ng Kok Hong to deliver the rice...
However, the time not yet come...
It is just 6.15pm now..
Have to wait for 45 minutes more before the rice is been deliver...

Rice... rice... rice...
I miss you so so so much...
I think i can eat a lot today with the hungry stomach...

Ng Kok Hong...
Faster come faster come...
Waiting for you~~~
By the way, wanna say thank you to you for always deliver the rice for me...
Thanks for helping me order the rice always...
Thank you Ng Kok Hong..
You are a good guy...
A good good guy~~~

7 comments:

kokhong said...

Ng Kok Hong appear more than Ken Khoo's name. I am wondering who is ur bf now. Haha.. So next sem you go take rice right? My time to leech you d.. Thanks ya.. =p

Sophia Wong said...

Yerrrr...
Where can???
I wanna become leecher that leech you le...
Don't like that...
Become good people must good until the end..
Let me leech you until i graduate..
Haha.. ^^

kokhong said...

Leech Me??? WAT THE HE**!!!
If I didn't remember wrongly, got people in her blog say NG KOK HONG IS BAD GUY. Cheat her la.. Bully her la.. This la.. That la.. So..
Starting next semester..
1. Order your own rice
2. Form your own assignment group. PingYing and VinYee is with me. No need ask them join u d.
3. Dun ask me something stupid EVER AGAIN!!!!
4. Try not to talk to me the best you can.

THank you for your cooperation..








Joking.. =p

Sophia Wong said...

Ng kok Hong la..
Bully me again..
So bad...
I dun care la..
I assignment go same group with you...
I go talk to you...
Dun care dun care~~~

Sophia Wong said...

Yer yer yer..
I did not realised got last part writing Joking.. =p there...
So stupid la me...
Get bluff by u again..
Sob sob...

kokhong said...

Tahniah!!!
Anda telah berjaya menguasai KEBODOHAN TAHAP SUPER!!!
Hahaha..
U really noobier than Noobie d..

Sophia Wong said...

Eh, dun so bad la..
Everyday play me...
Sob sob sob...

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Music of my Heart |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.